Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Learn to say 'NO'





The Not-Always Obvious Benefits of Saying NO to Children | Dr ...


Here comes a tiny word "No" Most of the leader uses this word to safeguard themselves from the battle. And here the normal people like me fails.

The life I have lived so far, I rarely say no. Yes, saying no was my weakness, then I understood I love myself the least, I disrespect myself badly, I get wounds, hurts and sometimes tears when I say yes where actually I should have said no.


Why do we say yes instead of saying no, here are some of researches where actually I stumbled...

I am softhearted and I cannot hurt people saying bad word like no. As according to me "yes" is good word and "no" is bad word.
I love someone beyond the depth.
I respect someone for who they are. And if I say no, I feel I disrespect them.
I fear where I will be misjudged if I say no.
I just can't say no because I cannot see them in trouble as I see them they are my own people, which is not true.
And yes I crave for people's positive opinions about me.

Now coming to our topic learn to say No.
Yes we all should learn to say NO 

It is not no it is NO


Why professionals should realise the Power of Saying NO - Health ...


Why NO?

NO is the deepest self love.
NO makes your personality stand out.
NO means more confident. The first time it is the hardest but learn to say it.
The word NO has more control over your life.


How to say NO?

Be honest:  Explain you have other commitments and you can't make it.

Be quick:  Tell the person you can't do it and politely decline right away.

Suggest an alternative:  Never tell another person name in this, no you should not do that but try fixing the issue in some other way. If you can't then skip this option and remain silent. No means NO.


Cheers to  the readers and open mind.
Stay strong and hope for the best!














3 comments:

  1. Gud one... great usage of simpler words into a great thought process

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said how to say no.... Many don't know how to say no

    ReplyDelete

The Concept of Sometimes

The purpose of writing this blog to understand the psychology of our mind, how it makes us feel sometimes. Since the day I drafted this, I k...